Here at CVS we provide a fully computerised Payroll service with friendly and helpful staff. There is a small monthly charge per employee.
What you receive :-
We will provide advice and assistance with all aspects of PAYE and help you to understand the process involved in becoming registered with the Inland Revenue
- Provide monthly payslips
- Make payments to your staff through the bank if required
- Provide you with all details to pay the Inland Revenue or pay them on your behalf
- Issue all forms relating to staff and the Inland Revenue
- Issue you with completed year-end forms P14s and P60s for all staff
- Deal directly with the Inland Revenue
- Calculate SSP, SMP and SAP
- Pay and operate working tax credit benefits etc
- Claim SSP and SMP on your behalf when appropriate, and issue when necessary, completed SSP1 and SMP1
- Help and give you support and advice on all aspects of payroll
- Supply you with basic contract of terms and conditions of employment
- Provide you with help-line support
- Issue legislation updates
- Give general personnel advice
- Provide information sheets produced by CVS Community Accounting .
If you need less support in your level of service, please see our
Please click the link below for a handy leaflet setting out our valuable service elements.